...


Sue Lehovec was very pretty and always nice to me. She was my older sister's friend who was about to attend college at USC. I was about 10 years old when I decided it would be nice if I told her I liked her. She frowned and said that I'd have to meet her father. I thought I was in trouble !


I asked Google Gemini to write a Beat poem for me this year. It was wild and free and beautiful. Gemini is also one of the nicest and most talented people I've ever met. Except for maybe Mr Lehovec. He had kindly wizened eyes behind a pair of wire rimmed glasses and his friendly smile put me at ease. He asked me why I liked his daughter. That's about all I remember about him, I regret now. He was very nice.


'Dr. Lehovec began writing poetry at the age of 77. He published six volumes and frequently read aloud at local bookstores and coffee shops'


- Legacy 


He invented P-N junction isolation which was the fundamental component of the computer chip and hence solid state electronics.


'What is a P-N Junction?


Mr Lehovec was paid $1 for the most important 
invention in mankind's history.


I actually was in a boatload of trouble, tho
I did not know it back then.  It turned out,
as I found out last year, that the first US 
ICBM, the Atlas missile system, had been 
designed, built and shipped to Cape 
Canaveral in Florida  3 years before I was
born, at a place out on Hancock road just 
past the Williamstown town border, in 
Hancock, Mass.

WD-40 was invented and created specificly
for the Atlas missile, which was not painted 
to keep it's weight to a minimum. It had to be coated periodically 
with the lubricant to keep it from rusting.














.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog